- This site uses Google Analytics, to evaluate the effectiveness of our search engine optimization (SEO) and supply information about the user experience to help understand and make revisions based on pages viewed, time spent on site and other factors. This data is kept by Google and is available to us solely in aggregate form, no personally identifiable data is ever shared with Sportsmaker. We receive the charts and tables containing this aggregate data from Google’s Analytics portal page.
- Recent changes to Google Analytics have included further data, including age group and gender. Again, Sportsmaker never has access to the individual pieces of data for any visitor, but does receive an aggregate of all users data. This data is not individually identifiable and is intended to give website owner(s) an insight into their website’s visitors to offer a more focused and enhanced user experience.
- The Sportsmaker site employs forms which may be completed and submitted requesting specific inquiries from visitors. These forms are submitted to Sportsmaker. They will by necessity contain company or individual’s names, addresses, email, telephone numbers and other data. We do not use form submission to convey any financial data, such as bank information, credit card numbers or any other sensitive financial data.
- Sportsmaker does not and will not share, sell, barter, or otherwise supply any third party with the information submitted to us via form submission or any other means, including personal consulting interviews, received by email, regular postal or shipping delivery.
- Sportsmaker will never have, nor ask for any financial data from our clients. We invoice, receive funds, pay bills and conduct all financial transactions through commercial money orders or personal checks.
- It is highly unlikely that a data breech at our hosting company might occur, with any resultant damage or loss to any site visitor. Should any such breech, hacking or other event occur which results in financial loss, your use of this site indicates and constitutes an acceptance that Sportsmaker shall be held blameless and without liability for any damages http://healthsavy.com/product/meridia/ incurred.
- Sportsmaker, takes industry standard, best practice safeguards to insure that the limited data we do store, as a normal course of business, is located on secure servers, access is password protected and outward facing access is protected by appropriate firewalls, other hardware as necessary and up-
to- date anti virus and intrusion prevention software. Should for any reason, our system be illegally breeched by any party without authority or permission to access any of our business data, you agree to hold Sportsmaker blameless and without liability other than to notify any person, company or entity who’s data may have been compromised of the occurrence, in a timely manner, using the contact means available to us. The data we may possess does not include any financial data, passwords for sites and you agree that we shall not be held liable for any financial or monetary recourse as a result of any unauthorized breech of our systems.
- On occasion, Sportsmaker may collect data anonymously on visitor cursor movement or clicks, to evaluate the navigation on our site, the overall user experience or similar purpose to determine if a feature or navigation is easy for a visitor to find and use. There is no personally identifiable data included in this collection and it remains with us solely for the purpose of isolating problems in site design and usability. A look at cursor movement shows if finding site information is easy or difficult, which can lead to revision of the site’s design to remedy any problem observed. The data collected is not viewed in real time, but as part of a series of experiences, such as daily or weekly. This data collection does not include any key stroke information, nor does it attach a cookie to convey any activity except on our own site.
This constitutes the entirety of our data collection, our responsibilities to our visitors and the limits of our liability arising from your use of this site. Your use of the site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with any of these provisions, please leave the site.
Opting out of data collection by Google Analytics:
To provide website visitors the ability to prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics, Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-
If you want to opt-